My husband and I are leaving for Ireland on Tuesday. We prepaid for a car rental with Dan Dooley through their US office. While putting together our documents, I noticed that your license must have been issued at least two years ago. I renewed my license in 2008, so I didn't think this would be an issue. However, I forgot that my license was reissued last June because my husband and I bought a house (so both of our licenses have issue dates of less than one year). This is my fault for not picking up on this earlier, and I will be calling the US office as soon as they open tomorrow morning, but has anyone else had this problem? I'm trying not to panic, but it would be nice to hear something reassuring! I did pay for my driving record online showing that my license was renewed in February of 2008 and I'm hoping I can fax it or send a scanned copy to the US office tomorrow. I'm so disappointed in myself that I did not notice earlier But, I can't imagine that we are the first ones that this has happened to, with names changes, changing addresses, etc.
Car Rental: Driver's License Issue Date?
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 5 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 16 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 France by rail or car?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 Hotels in Sorrento
- 23 Hair cuts in Florence
- 24 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)