I priced a car rental on Auto Europe's online site from Venice to Dubrovnik and it was reasonable. I called today to be certain we would be allowed to take the car into Bosnia.
The person I talked with on the phone said we wouldn't be able to do the one way drop off (even though it was bookable online) and we would definitely not be allowed to drive the car into Bosnia due to theft issues.
We were initially planning to ferry to Croatia but the ferries aren't running on convenient dates from Venice (end of September) and have our car pick-up and drop-off in Croatia. I know we could take other transportation into Croatia but that would be less convenient.
Has anyone done a similar trip?
Has anyone rented a car and driven into Bosnia (Sarajevo?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit
Car Rental Challenges Venice to Dubrovnik With Side Trip to Bosnia