We wish to rent a car in Venice, with a drop-off in Milan. Going thru Auto Europe reserves our car with Avis. While it is a bit less expensive to reserve directly thru Avis, is it more advantageous to use Auto Europe (more locations, visibility, etc)? We will be traveling thru the Dolomites, so we would like to be prudent. Thank you !
Car rental: Auto Europe vs Avis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days