I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins)
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 tour guides in rome
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Seaside island village in Greece
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 17 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Spain itineraries
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Scotland