I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 2 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 3 25 days in Europe
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 11 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Newgrange
- 14 Spain. malaga to granada
- 15 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 18 Traveling after Dublin
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 21 Airb2b in Paris
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 24 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 25 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted