I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 3 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia