I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 eateries in Puglia
- 8 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 9 Help with France itinerary
- 10 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 11 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 12 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 17 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek