I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 2 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 12 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 13 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 14 WiFi on trains
- 15 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 22 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 A guide to Madrid
- 25 Amsterday > Bruges