I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 4 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 7 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 10 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 11 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 France: which maps?
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 Hamam in Istanbul
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014