I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Italy in October 2015
- 10 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 13 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Halloween in Paris
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris