I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Museums in Berlin
- 5 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne