I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 London Pass
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 18 week in scotland
- 19 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 20 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe