I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 9 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 17 2 weeks in Europe
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 24 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich