I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 2 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 3 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 4 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 London for Free
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 biking in France
- 17 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 18 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 19 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 22 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 23 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport