I want to rent a car at the Geneva Switzerland Airport to travel into France. I have read that it is very important to rent on the FRENCH side of the airport. When I look at car rentals, I don't see any specifying the French side. I noticed Europcar has choices that have Swiss side. Can anyone help with information about this. Do I need an International driver's license. I got one last year to drive in Italy and no one ever asked to see it.
Car Rental at Geneva Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 3 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 4 going to italy
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Self-driving tips for France
- 12 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 13 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 18 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 19 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 20 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 23 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 24 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 25 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?