My wife and I will be in Budapest for four days in late June. How difficult would it be for us to rent a car and take a day trip to Veszprem about 120 km southwest of Budapest? We speak and read only English.
Car rental and driving in Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 2 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 3 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.
- 4 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 10 Sardinia Travelogue
- 11 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 12 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 15 Car hire in Turkey
- 16 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 17 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 20 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 21 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 22 Local Tour in Provence?
- 23 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Geneva two weeks for business..restaurants?? and CERN??