My wife and I will be in Budapest for four days in late June. How difficult would it be for us to rent a car and take a day trip to Veszprem about 120 km southwest of Budapest? We speak and read only English.
Car rental and driving in Hungary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???