We are a couple planning on traveling from Prague through Austria to Slovenia and down through Croatia. We prefer car rental, but I know there are restrictions for some countries and fees for different drop off points. Has anyone done this route before? We'd like to have a car definitely for exploring Slovenia and Croatia. What would be the best/cheapest/most convenient way for two with luggage to get from Prague to Ljubljana, with a possible one night stop in Austria, either Salzberg or Halstatt? I am thinking we should do the bus/train to get to Slovenia, then rent one car to tour Slovenia, and another one in Croatia. Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소●【RAM300.COM】● 솔레이어 카지노
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 필리핀카지노 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 마카오 카지노
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Escorted Tours
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 2 Months in Sicily
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Le Marche, Italy
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 20 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 23 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 24 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 25 Hallstatt tour recommendations?