I am flying into Vienna, spending a week in Ramsau, and flying out of Salzburg. I thought I would rent a car in Vienna when I land and return it in Salzburg when I leave. Can you make a recommendations about this? Or should I fly into Vienna, take a train to Salzburg to get the car there in order to return it to the same place I rent it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Trip to Italy
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 11 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 12 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 13 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 14 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 20 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 21 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 22 England sites not to miss
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between