I am flying into Vienna, spending a week in Ramsau, and flying out of Salzburg. I thought I would rent a car in Vienna when I land and return it in Salzburg when I leave. Can you make a recommendations about this? Or should I fly into Vienna, take a train to Salzburg to get the car there in order to return it to the same place I rent it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 By train to and out of Prague
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 6 Northern Europe in April-May
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 10 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 Granada
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 22 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?