I am flying into Vienna, spending a week in Ramsau, and flying out of Salzburg. I thought I would rent a car in Vienna when I land and return it in Salzburg when I leave. Can you make a recommendations about this? Or should I fly into Vienna, take a train to Salzburg to get the car there in order to return it to the same place I rent it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 2 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 3 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 A guide to Madrid
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Prague for a week?
- 17 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 18 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 19 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Amsterday > Bruges
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country