I am flying into Vienna, spending a week in Ramsau, and flying out of Salzburg. I thought I would rent a car in Vienna when I land and return it in Salzburg when I leave. Can you make a recommendations about this? Or should I fly into Vienna, take a train to Salzburg to get the car there in order to return it to the same place I rent it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Spain Questions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Avignon to London?