Can anyone explain to me why some car rental companies like Thrifty do not allow their vehicles to be driven into Eastern European countries? I was planning on renting a car in Venice and driving to Ljubljana, but it seems that it is either not allowed or heavily extra-charged by car companies.
I would appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antivrius@ Get the app Norton contact I800::681::7208 Tec^h SupPorT 24*7
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September