My husband, two teenage daughters and I are flying into Venice, staying for 2-3 days, traveling to Como, staying for 2-3 days and then traveling to the Grindelwald/Jungfrajoch area of Switzerland, staying for 4 days and then flying out of Zurich. I am torn between taking a car or the train. I would like to take the train for the experiences that go along with it but wonder if a car would be more convenient with the luggage. I am open to taking each for certain parts of the trip. Do you have any advice or recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily