My husband, two teenage daughters and I are flying into Venice, staying for 2-3 days, traveling to Como, staying for 2-3 days and then traveling to the Grindelwald/Jungfrajoch area of Switzerland, staying for 4 days and then flying out of Zurich. I am torn between taking a car or the train. I would like to take the train for the experiences that go along with it but wonder if a car would be more convenient with the luggage. I am open to taking each for certain parts of the trip. Do you have any advice or recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy