My husband, two teenage daughters and I are flying into Venice, staying for 2-3 days, traveling to Como, staying for 2-3 days and then traveling to the Grindelwald/Jungfrajoch area of Switzerland, staying for 4 days and then flying out of Zurich. I am torn between taking a car or the train. I would like to take the train for the experiences that go along with it but wonder if a car would be more convenient with the luggage. I am open to taking each for certain parts of the trip. Do you have any advice or recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천♡온라인카지노
- 2 스포츠토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노◎카지노사이트
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?