We'll have a car while staying in Panzano. We plan to go to Florence at least once to see the Uffizi and the David (we have reservation) , plus have dinner nearby. Looking for best way to get there... seems the choices are take the car and park in some nearby lot (recommendations, please) and also avoid ZTL or a bus from Greve in Chianti, assuming we can park in Greve.
Looking for your best advice.
Also may go back for an as of now unplanned day in Florence for touring & shopping. Would travel on second visit be different as we might be a different parts of Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report
Car or Bus from Panzano (near Greve in Chianti) to Florence?