We'll have a car while staying in Panzano. We plan to go to Florence at least once to see the Uffizi and the David (we have reservation) , plus have dinner nearby. Looking for best way to get there... seems the choices are take the car and park in some nearby lot (recommendations, please) and also avoid ZTL or a bus from Greve in Chianti, assuming we can park in Greve.
Looking for your best advice.
Also may go back for an as of now unplanned day in Florence for touring & shopping. Would travel on second visit be different as we might be a different parts of Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
Car or Bus from Panzano (near Greve in Chianti) to Florence?