We'll have a car while staying in Panzano. We plan to go to Florence at least once to see the Uffizi and the David (we have reservation) , plus have dinner nearby. Looking for best way to get there... seems the choices are take the car and park in some nearby lot (recommendations, please) and also avoid ZTL or a bus from Greve in Chianti, assuming we can park in Greve.
Looking for your best advice.
Also may go back for an as of now unplanned day in Florence for touring & shopping. Would travel on second visit be different as we might be a different parts of Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
Car or Bus from Panzano (near Greve in Chianti) to Florence?