I am heading to Salina island this September for 3 days and am wondering if we should bring our rental car on the ferry or park it at Milazzo. Is there a need for a car on Salina or can we get around via bus/scooter? We want to explore beaches and do some hiking. Thanks very much!
Car in Salina (Aeolian Islands)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 11 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 12 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Paris November 2014
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)