I am heading to Salina island this September for 3 days and am wondering if we should bring our rental car on the ferry or park it at Milazzo. Is there a need for a car on Salina or can we get around via bus/scooter? We want to explore beaches and do some hiking. Thanks very much!
Car in Salina (Aeolian Islands)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 2 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 8 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Iwango went…to Nice
- 15 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?