I am heading to Salina island this September for 3 days and am wondering if we should bring our rental car on the ferry or park it at Milazzo. Is there a need for a car on Salina or can we get around via bus/scooter? We want to explore beaches and do some hiking. Thanks very much!
Car in Salina (Aeolian Islands)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 Southern Italy without a Car
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 40 Major Tourist Scams