We're staying in Alba (Piemonte) for a few days and then are thinking of going to Lake Como for a couple days. We'll have a car in Alba - should we keep it and drive from there to Lake Como and then just return the car at the end of our trip in Milan? It'll be my, my husband and my 2 year old son so I was thinking it might be good to keep the car for the whole trip instead of doing train/bus changes. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoes in Scotland
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 Naples, Italy
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Tuscany 6 nights
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 21 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 France & Italy, May or June
- 24 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 25 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?