We're staying in Alba (Piemonte) for a few days and then are thinking of going to Lake Como for a couple days. We'll have a car in Alba - should we keep it and drive from there to Lake Como and then just return the car at the end of our trip in Milan? It'll be my, my husband and my 2 year old son so I was thinking it might be good to keep the car for the whole trip instead of doing train/bus changes. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 French election
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 French Election - Questions???