We're staying in Alba (Piemonte) for a few days and then are thinking of going to Lake Como for a couple days. We'll have a car in Alba - should we keep it and drive from there to Lake Como and then just return the car at the end of our trip in Milan? It'll be my, my husband and my 2 year old son so I was thinking it might be good to keep the car for the whole trip instead of doing train/bus changes. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://slimatrexnorway.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 car insurance italy
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 18 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Venice/Mestre
- 23 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna