We're staying in Alba (Piemonte) for a few days and then are thinking of going to Lake Como for a couple days. We'll have a car in Alba - should we keep it and drive from there to Lake Como and then just return the car at the end of our trip in Milan? It'll be my, my husband and my 2 year old son so I was thinking it might be good to keep the car for the whole trip instead of doing train/bus changes. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking