Picking up car at Bordeaux airport staying around St Emilion and then driving south to Orx and then east to midi pyrenees. To avoid extra charges we will drop car off in France before train to Bilbao. Can anyone tell me if there are extra charges if we drive over border into Spain from France, even if we drop it off in France? Many thanks
car hire france and spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Airport to Piraeus
- 13 Train to Airport in Venice
- 14 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 15 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville