Picking up car at Bordeaux airport staying around St Emilion and then driving south to Orx and then east to midi pyrenees. To avoid extra charges we will drop car off in France before train to Bilbao. Can anyone tell me if there are extra charges if we drive over border into Spain from France, even if we drop it off in France? Many thanks
car hire france and spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 poland to switzerland
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 14 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 22 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 25 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury