We have to drop-off our rented car in Salerno at Avis station. On the map it looks far from the train station as we have to catch the train. I would appreciate information regarding transport from Via Terre Risaie Downtown (Avis) to the train station. Much appreciated.
Car drop-of in Salerno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Southwestern England
- 25 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??