We plan to go to Scotland around 25th of May 2016 with 2 kids (13 and 8) from India. I would be conscious of cost also
We plan to fly from London heathrow either to Glasgow or Inverness and then do 5-6 in Scotland and use car to move around. We have done Edinburgh few years back, so even if we don't do that, it is fine.
What is advisable - going from LHR to Glasgow by flight and then use car OR
- going from LHR to Inverness by flight and then use car
which are good car routes and must to be done.
What are the places and suggested itinerary, we must consider.
Which are good & economical car rental companies. Also kindly suggest good and reasonable accomodations and cities/towns which should be considered for staying purpose
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?