We plan to go to Scotland around 25th of May 2016 with 2 kids (13 and 8) from India. I would be conscious of cost also
We plan to fly from London heathrow either to Glasgow or Inverness and then do 5-6 in Scotland and use car to move around. We have done Edinburgh few years back, so even if we don't do that, it is fine.
What is advisable - going from LHR to Glasgow by flight and then use car OR
- going from LHR to Inverness by flight and then use car
which are good car routes and must to be done.
What are the places and suggested itinerary, we must consider.
Which are good & economical car rental companies. Also kindly suggest good and reasonable accomodations and cities/towns which should be considered for staying purpose
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 로하이양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Bernese Oberland
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM