We plan to go to Scotland around 25th of May 2016 with 2 kids (13 and 8) from India. I would be conscious of cost also
We plan to fly from London heathrow either to Glasgow or Inverness and then do 5-6 in Scotland and use car to move around. We have done Edinburgh few years back, so even if we don't do that, it is fine.
What is advisable - going from LHR to Glasgow by flight and then use car OR
- going from LHR to Inverness by flight and then use car
which are good car routes and must to be done.
What are the places and suggested itinerary, we must consider.
Which are good & economical car rental companies. Also kindly suggest good and reasonable accomodations and cities/towns which should be considered for staying purpose
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라하는법気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 4 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 9 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 16 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 Tour of Northern Italy
- 19 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 20 Germany in December Trip Report
- 21 Lisbon trip report
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa