We plan to go to Scotland around 25th of May 2016 with 2 kids (13 and 8) from India. I would be conscious of cost also
We plan to fly from London heathrow either to Glasgow or Inverness and then do 5-6 in Scotland and use car to move around. We have done Edinburgh few years back, so even if we don't do that, it is fine.
What is advisable - going from LHR to Glasgow by flight and then use car OR
- going from LHR to Inverness by flight and then use car
which are good car routes and must to be done.
What are the places and suggested itinerary, we must consider.
Which are good & economical car rental companies. Also kindly suggest good and reasonable accomodations and cities/towns which should be considered for staying purpose
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 8 Helpful Hint
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each