We plan to go to Scotland around 25th of May 2016 with 2 kids (13 and 8) from India. I would be conscious of cost also
We plan to fly from London heathrow either to Glasgow or Inverness and then do 5-6 in Scotland and use car to move around. We have done Edinburgh few years back, so even if we don't do that, it is fine.
What is advisable - going from LHR to Glasgow by flight and then use car OR
- going from LHR to Inverness by flight and then use car
which are good car routes and must to be done.
What are the places and suggested itinerary, we must consider.
Which are good & economical car rental companies. Also kindly suggest good and reasonable accomodations and cities/towns which should be considered for staying purpose
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Hydra, Greece
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 8 Hours in Rome
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?