My fiancé and I are getting married in Coolcarrigan church in late August. We are looking for a driver to take us to the dinner and hotel after the ceremony and maybe to some pubs. I have found a couple of places. Problem is I want something verrrrryyyy nice. Everything I'm finding is for BMWs which in my opinion aren't that nice,especially for a chauffeur.
Car and driver for hire Co. Kildare
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Itinerary Questions
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1