I will be in Paris for 4 days in June. Can I wear tan or black capris with sandals (not flip flops) during the day sightseeing?
Also, could I wear a shortsleeve, below the knee dress, or a mid-calf skirt?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 2 house exchange
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 6 What to see in Dresden...
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 9 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 10 Day River trips from Porto
- 11 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 12 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 13 Public Transport information App/Website
- 14 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 18 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 19 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 22 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 London with kids