Hello, celebrating 25th anniversary. to Capri and Positano. Flying into Naples via Rome. Planning on taking taxi to port and ferry to Capri. Is this the easiest way and do I have to reserve seats on ferry? Once in Capri, what is the easiest way to reach hotel, which is Quisisana? Staying 3 nights then taking ferry to Positano. Same question do I need to reserve ferry and how to reach hotel Le Sirenuse. Does anyone have any favorite restaurant suggestions as well? Thanks so much for your help!
Capri/Positano Trip Questions
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 3 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 19 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 20 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 25 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples