I have 3 days in Naples in Mid sept. I plan to utilise them as under :
Day 1: Leave Rome early, arrive Naples by 0830h. Drop luggage at hostel. Catch ferry for Capri Island at 1000h. (My hostel is walking distance from Beverello). Spend the remaining day at Capri Island and visit Blue Grotto too. Catch ferry back at 1900h.
Day 2: Early morning circumvesuvian train Naples-Sorrento. Hire a scooter/move by bus Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi and back. Catch return train at 1900h.
Day 3 : Early circumvesuvian to Pompeii Scavi. Visit Pompeii, if time permits Vesuvius. Head back to Naples. I have a flight in evening from Naples airport at 1915h.
I know my planning is ambitious with an aim to see it all.
- Is it feasible and worth it ?
- Hows the public transportation as my entire planning is based around it ??
Looking forward to practical tips from people who've been in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations