I have 3 days in Naples in Mid sept. I plan to utilise them as under :
Day 1: Leave Rome early, arrive Naples by 0830h. Drop luggage at hostel. Catch ferry for Capri Island at 1000h. (My hostel is walking distance from Beverello). Spend the remaining day at Capri Island and visit Blue Grotto too. Catch ferry back at 1900h.
Day 2: Early morning circumvesuvian train Naples-Sorrento. Hire a scooter/move by bus Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi and back. Catch return train at 1900h.
Day 3 : Early circumvesuvian to Pompeii Scavi. Visit Pompeii, if time permits Vesuvius. Head back to Naples. I have a flight in evening from Naples airport at 1915h.
I know my planning is ambitious with an aim to see it all.
- Is it feasible and worth it ?
- Hows the public transportation as my entire planning is based around it ??
Looking forward to practical tips from people who've been in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Christmas Day in Granada
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 car insurance italy
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Transylvania - June 2018
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Krakow
- 21 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)