I have 3 days in Naples in Mid sept. I plan to utilise them as under :
Day 1: Leave Rome early, arrive Naples by 0830h. Drop luggage at hostel. Catch ferry for Capri Island at 1000h. (My hostel is walking distance from Beverello). Spend the remaining day at Capri Island and visit Blue Grotto too. Catch ferry back at 1900h.
Day 2: Early morning circumvesuvian train Naples-Sorrento. Hire a scooter/move by bus Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi and back. Catch return train at 1900h.
Day 3 : Early circumvesuvian to Pompeii Scavi. Visit Pompeii, if time permits Vesuvius. Head back to Naples. I have a flight in evening from Naples airport at 1915h.
I know my planning is ambitious with an aim to see it all.
- Is it feasible and worth it ?
- Hows the public transportation as my entire planning is based around it ??
Looking forward to practical tips from people who've been in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Help please
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please