Is September a good time to go to Capri? Would like to go to South Italy and thinking September timeframe but wondering if it will be too cold for Capri?
Capri in September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best days to fly
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 4 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 5 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 11 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 17 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 18 4 days in Scotland
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 22 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 Help with tour of Norway please.