We have made plans to travel to Istanbul, Ephesus and Cappodocia starting 19 November 2011. Unfortunately my daughter has fractured her ankle and is now in a cast as of today. My question is it possible to visit and truly enjoy the sights in Cappodocia with her being on crutches. I believe we will not be able to visit the underground cities at the very least. An y thoughts/comments on possible itineraries or should we scrap the idea of going to Cappodocia. Thank you for any feedback.
Cappodocia on Crutches
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 2 weeks in Europe
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...