We have made plans to travel to Istanbul, Ephesus and Cappodocia starting 19 November 2011. Unfortunately my daughter has fractured her ankle and is now in a cast as of today. My question is it possible to visit and truly enjoy the sights in Cappodocia with her being on crutches. I believe we will not be able to visit the underground cities at the very least. An y thoughts/comments on possible itineraries or should we scrap the idea of going to Cappodocia. Thank you for any feedback.
Cappodocia on Crutches
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 2 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 3 days in Rome
- 7 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Akrotiri Tours
- 12 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Rome tram update...
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 25 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?