We have made plans to travel to Istanbul, Ephesus and Cappodocia starting 19 November 2011. Unfortunately my daughter has fractured her ankle and is now in a cast as of today. My question is it possible to visit and truly enjoy the sights in Cappodocia with her being on crutches. I believe we will not be able to visit the underground cities at the very least. An y thoughts/comments on possible itineraries or should we scrap the idea of going to Cappodocia. Thank you for any feedback.
Cappodocia on Crutches
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 2 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Portugal in September
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Sicily 10 days
- 10 Europe with young teens
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich