We have made plans to travel to Istanbul, Ephesus and Cappodocia starting 19 November 2011. Unfortunately my daughter has fractured her ankle and is now in a cast as of today. My question is it possible to visit and truly enjoy the sights in Cappodocia with her being on crutches. I believe we will not be able to visit the underground cities at the very least. An y thoughts/comments on possible itineraries or should we scrap the idea of going to Cappodocia. Thank you for any feedback.
Cappodocia on Crutches
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 13 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?