We are planning a trip to Turkey for next October. I'm trying to figure out what our options are to get from Cappadocia to the Coast ... Can anyone tell me if there are direct flights from either Kayseri or Nevsehir to either Antalya or Dalaman? If so, which airline? The only direct flights I can seem to find from either of those airports are to Istanbul or Izmir. We would prefer not to have to connect in Istanbul in order to get to the Turquoise Coast. Thanks in advance for any help on this!
Cappadocia to Turquoise Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 9 Advice please...
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct