We are planning a trip to Turkey for next October. I'm trying to figure out what our options are to get from Cappadocia to the Coast ... Can anyone tell me if there are direct flights from either Kayseri or Nevsehir to either Antalya or Dalaman? If so, which airline? The only direct flights I can seem to find from either of those airports are to Istanbul or Izmir. We would prefer not to have to connect in Istanbul in order to get to the Turquoise Coast. Thanks in advance for any help on this!
Cappadocia to Turquoise Coast?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped