We are planning a trip to Turkey for next October. I'm trying to figure out what our options are to get from Cappadocia to the Coast ... Can anyone tell me if there are direct flights from either Kayseri or Nevsehir to either Antalya or Dalaman? If so, which airline? The only direct flights I can seem to find from either of those airports are to Istanbul or Izmir. We would prefer not to have to connect in Istanbul in order to get to the Turquoise Coast. Thanks in advance for any help on this!
Cappadocia to Turquoise Coast?
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 14 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 20 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy