We are planning a trip to Turkey for next October. I'm trying to figure out what our options are to get from Cappadocia to the Coast ... Can anyone tell me if there are direct flights from either Kayseri or Nevsehir to either Antalya or Dalaman? If so, which airline? The only direct flights I can seem to find from either of those airports are to Istanbul or Izmir. We would prefer not to have to connect in Istanbul in order to get to the Turquoise Coast. Thanks in advance for any help on this!
Cappadocia to Turquoise Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 London hotel
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 19 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Prague - Tram #22
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions