We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 2 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 3 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 Walking GPS?
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 A few last minute questions
- 12 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 15 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 21 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 22 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 One Way... trust or bust?
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?