We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Italy
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 25 Travel with Teens