We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Northern Ireland ideas
- 9 Italy June 6-16
- 10 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 A week in the Occitanie
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?