We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 2 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 3 Help me with this trip
- 4 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 7 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 8 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 9 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 10 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 11 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 19 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Great restaurants in Italy
- 22 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 23 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 24 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 25 Greece after the Vote