We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper