We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 3 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 4 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 5 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 6 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 11 Ireland ToDo
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 italy in ll days and what to see
- 20 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 Amsterdam vs. France
- 23 Hamman Baths Granada
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 First time in Italy
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?