We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Athens Marathon
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Paris before xmas or after
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 19 countries in a day
- 16 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 17 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Advice please...