We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 2 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 10 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 15 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 22 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?