We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 2 St. Petersburg
- 3 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 4 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 6 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 7 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 13 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 14 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 15 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 16 Camino No-No
- 17 Rioja
- 18 Madrid
- 19 Ireland train system: first class??
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 23 apartment
- 24 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 25 Best way to tour Sicily?