We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 3 Major quake in central Itay
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 16 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 17 What Greek islands should I visit
- 18 baltic capitals
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 Brugge or Ghent?
- 21 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 22 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 23 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?