We'll be based in Urgup and will have a private guide for one day and the second day we want to do on our own, with taxi transportation.
Which sites would be best reached and appreciated with the help of a guide and which should we do on our own with a taxi?
The third morning, we'll take the balloon ride and then leave in the afternoon.
Thanks so much for helping to clarify this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour
Cappadocia sites: Which best w/ private guide & which best done on own?