Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Cappadocia - book tour or go independent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 3 Big and little towns of Europe
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 9 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 10 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 11 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 12 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 16 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 17 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 18 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 19 Tell me about Manchester
- 20 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 24 London Pass
- 25 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car