Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 2 Rome to Venice
- 3 Alitala
- 4 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Whathello Paris
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Thinking about the Fjords
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 18 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 19 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Travel in Europe
- 22 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 sylvenstein road in Bavaria