Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 4 Hydra, Greece
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 8 Hours in Rome
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 19 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg