Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 7 Trip to Switzerland
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London 6 day itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood