Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 Dublin Leap Card
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 11 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 12 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 16 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 17 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 mountain views near London