Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Cappadocia - book tour or go independent
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Sunny September Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport