Hi, we plan to be in Istanbul for a week in September and then go to Cappadocia for about three nights. Should we wait and have our hotel plan a short tour trip to Cappadocia and book a hotel for us?
Or shall we plan this short trip to Cappadocia by ourselves?
If so, should we book air flight. Which airline? Or bus?
We really don't want to rent a car.
I always plan our trips and we are independent travellers.
After one day with a tour guide, we want to slow down and go at our own pace.
Is there a classic trip itinerary to Cappadocia? Is three nights okay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home base for a month in France?
- 2 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 6 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Norway holiday locations
- 10 Norway accessories and must have
- 11 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 16 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 17 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 18 Munich Travel Guide
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 Munich restaurant recs
- 23 tablet
- 24 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 25 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!