Hi! Has anyone stayed in Capo d'Orlando. I'm considering it for a 1 week stay. Is there much to do at night? many bars and restaraunts? What are the beaches like? How large is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa