Anyone have an opinion good or bad on Capalbio and its beach? Going to rent a car out of Rome, and on the way up to Tuscany and points north thinking it looks like a nice little spot to hang out for a few hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 14 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 15 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 16 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 17 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel