Anyone have an opinion good or bad on Capalbio and its beach? Going to rent a car out of Rome, and on the way up to Tuscany and points north thinking it looks like a nice little spot to hang out for a few hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 18 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 renting a car in Germany
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 Tickets to Sagrada Familia