Anyone have an opinion good or bad on Capalbio and its beach? Going to rent a car out of Rome, and on the way up to Tuscany and points north thinking it looks like a nice little spot to hang out for a few hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Dresden or Leipzig
- 8 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 9 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 10 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets
- 12 4-6 weeks
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Help With Vienna
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United