I am trying to rethink my original itinerary plan. At first I had us staying in three bases--London, Canterbury (to tour Canterbury, Dover, and possibly Deal, Walmer and/or Broadstairs), and then somewhere else in Kent/Sussex either Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, or Tenterden.
Now I think maybe we should just stay in two bases--less moving around and do Canterbury as a day trip either by car from Tonbridge or by train from London. From either location it is about an hour drive or train ride away.
Then we can tour Dover from Tonbridge rather than from Canterbury even though it is a bit further to do that.
To tour the Cathedral, Canterbury Tales and the Canterbury museum--do you need a full day or just a half day? Can you combine that with Howlett's Wild Animal Park or is Port Lympne better which is further south to be done on a different day? The description of Port Lympne reminds me of the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Has anyone been to both to compare?
Does it make sense to just have two bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 2 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 7 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 8 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 Germany in December Trip Report
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Lisbon trip report
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants