We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Rome Accommodation
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 12 Greek islands from Turkey
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?