We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped