We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
- 1 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square