We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 Which One?
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 month's stay in Italy
- 18 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 19 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 20 International driving permit required in France?
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Germany Visa for conference
- 23 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 24 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey