We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
- 1 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 UK flexipass best option?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 15 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 16 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 French Riviera Overview
- 25 Florence, Capri and Amalfi