We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Dover Castle
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Cell phones in Ireland
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice