We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Germany in December 2015
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Vegan in Germany?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 biking tours in Italy?
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?