We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris