We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 11 Day trips from Marseille
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Venice
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Traveling to Munich
- 22 London tube
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 cooking classes
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay