We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 itinerary help
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station