Finding a hotel in Rome that meets our criteria is harder than other areas we will be staying in Italy. If you seasoned travelers can give suggestions, we would be very grateful. We want to be close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos. Walking to most of the attractions/restaurants sounds great. Or, should we not ignore the option of staying in non-central areas but are nearby a train station? We will be coming to Rome by car but will return it once we get there. Our price range is up to $250 per night. Somewhere cute, clean and with good service is important. I checked the most popular areas but good hotels seem super expensive. Also, seen some nice, cute B&Bs but they were on the other side of the river. So, here I am confused to where to look at.
Any suggestions or experience with hotels or B&Bs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 3 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 4 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 22 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?