Finding a hotel in Rome that meets our criteria is harder than other areas we will be staying in Italy. If you seasoned travelers can give suggestions, we would be very grateful. We want to be close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos. Walking to most of the attractions/restaurants sounds great. Or, should we not ignore the option of staying in non-central areas but are nearby a train station? We will be coming to Rome by car but will return it once we get there. Our price range is up to $250 per night. Somewhere cute, clean and with good service is important. I checked the most popular areas but good hotels seem super expensive. Also, seen some nice, cute B&Bs but they were on the other side of the river. So, here I am confused to where to look at.
Any suggestions or experience with hotels or B&Bs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist