Finding a hotel in Rome that meets our criteria is harder than other areas we will be staying in Italy. If you seasoned travelers can give suggestions, we would be very grateful. We want to be close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos. Walking to most of the attractions/restaurants sounds great. Or, should we not ignore the option of staying in non-central areas but are nearby a train station? We will be coming to Rome by car but will return it once we get there. Our price range is up to $250 per night. Somewhere cute, clean and with good service is important. I checked the most popular areas but good hotels seem super expensive. Also, seen some nice, cute B&Bs but they were on the other side of the river. So, here I am confused to where to look at.
Any suggestions or experience with hotels or B&Bs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 블랙잭카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 First time in London
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona