so i am trying to plan a 1 week trip this November 2012 with another family. all together we will have 4 adults and 4 kids (16, 10, 9 and 5 yo). need to figure out something really family friendly. i am leaning towards Lisbon, Portugal for not so cold and wet weather but the others want Amsterdam and Belgium or perhaps even Scotland or Ireland. we will be packing light, thinking public transportation instead of a van rental. may family has been to Belgium and Netherlands a few times since we were stationed in Germany a couple of times. never been to Portugal or Scotland or Ireland. what would you all suggest??
Can't decide between Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland or Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 22 Hotels that we found special
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report