so i am trying to plan a 1 week trip this November 2012 with another family. all together we will have 4 adults and 4 kids (16, 10, 9 and 5 yo). need to figure out something really family friendly. i am leaning towards Lisbon, Portugal for not so cold and wet weather but the others want Amsterdam and Belgium or perhaps even Scotland or Ireland. we will be packing light, thinking public transportation instead of a van rental. may family has been to Belgium and Netherlands a few times since we were stationed in Germany a couple of times. never been to Portugal or Scotland or Ireland. what would you all suggest??
Can't decide between Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland or Portugal
- 1 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 2 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Nice
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 trip
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay