so i am trying to plan a 1 week trip this November 2012 with another family. all together we will have 4 adults and 4 kids (16, 10, 9 and 5 yo). need to figure out something really family friendly. i am leaning towards Lisbon, Portugal for not so cold and wet weather but the others want Amsterdam and Belgium or perhaps even Scotland or Ireland. we will be packing light, thinking public transportation instead of a van rental. may family has been to Belgium and Netherlands a few times since we were stationed in Germany a couple of times. never been to Portugal or Scotland or Ireland. what would you all suggest??
Can't decide between Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland or Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?