so i am trying to plan a 1 week trip this November 2012 with another family. all together we will have 4 adults and 4 kids (16, 10, 9 and 5 yo). need to figure out something really family friendly. i am leaning towards Lisbon, Portugal for not so cold and wet weather but the others want Amsterdam and Belgium or perhaps even Scotland or Ireland. we will be packing light, thinking public transportation instead of a van rental. may family has been to Belgium and Netherlands a few times since we were stationed in Germany a couple of times. never been to Portugal or Scotland or Ireland. what would you all suggest??
Can't decide between Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland or Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 15 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 16 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza