so i am trying to plan a 1 week trip this November 2012 with another family. all together we will have 4 adults and 4 kids (16, 10, 9 and 5 yo). need to figure out something really family friendly. i am leaning towards Lisbon, Portugal for not so cold and wet weather but the others want Amsterdam and Belgium or perhaps even Scotland or Ireland. we will be packing light, thinking public transportation instead of a van rental. may family has been to Belgium and Netherlands a few times since we were stationed in Germany a couple of times. never been to Portugal or Scotland or Ireland. what would you all suggest??
Can't decide between Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland or Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 things in Rhonda
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 where to buy a LV bag?
- 15 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 16 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 24 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction