We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 13 mountain views near London
- 14 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 19 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?