We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Dublin Hostels
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Spain Questions
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Mont St Michel
- 20 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 21 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 22 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Avignon to London?