We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GEEKS: YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 9 Madrid food advice needed
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 13 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 19 Naples + Walking Tour
- 20 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 21 Need hotel in Athens
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Avoid Europcar!
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?