We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 9 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 Naples to Pompeii
- 14 To europe this Aug
- 15 12 days in Austria
- 16 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 17 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 20 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 21 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Ireland in November
- 25 I'm back.....