We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017