We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 8 London visit
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,