We are a couple travelling from India to Spain for the first time on a 2-week trip in early June or late May. Heeding to so many experienced travelers' advice on not being too ambitious, we are looking at covering only three areas/cities in 2 weeks. The tentative plan is as below:
1) 5 nights in Madrid
2) 2 nights in Granada
3) 5 nights in Barcelona (excluding the overnight travel from Granada to Barcelona)
We wanted to touch Andalucia in the trip and Granada was chosen as Alhambra set against the Sierra Nevada sounded really tantalizing. However, over the past couple of days, reading several other posts, Seville seems to be a highly recommended stop as well. Am kind of lost between these two - Granada or Seville? I am sure many will say that 2 nights is not doing justice for Seville. I am open to cutting one night from Madrid or Barcelona to add to this. But need advice on choosing between Granada and Seville. Just to add, we are not art buffs and while architecture is something that we definitely enjoy, natural landscapes would attract us more.
I have few other questions regarding accommodation and inland travel as well, but will fire them once this conundrum is sorted Any advice (not just on the question but on the itinerary) will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 San Sebastián
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Can parking
- 16 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip