Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Brugge or Ghent?
- 4 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 9 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 10 Major quake in central Itay
- 11 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 15 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 16 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 19 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 22 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?