Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나이트팔라스사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 태양성카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 다모아카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 6 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 7 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?