Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Cannes >> Corsica
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Sardinia in early May
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Venice; recommendations
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 18 Baby cot
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 Wineries open on Saturdays in October