Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 3 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald