Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh