Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 3 days solo in London
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Studying art in English in venice
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers