Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Budapest Card
- 3 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 8 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Bath/Cotswolds
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport