Has anyone taken the high-speed/3 hr ferry from Nice to Corsica? We'll first be in Cannes in mid-late June, and I'm working to figure out the easiest way to get to Corsica. It just seems like between flight check-ins, waits, etc., that the ferry might be the way to go. Any intel on the front would be appreciated.
In terms of where to stay, I've done copious amounts of research. I love the feeling of this place: http://www.murtoli.com/en/ The price, however, is off the charts expensive. Crazy, even. But the rustic, yet nice, kind of secluded is what I'm after. If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 2 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 3 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 4 overnight ferries?
- 5 England/Scotland in January?
- 6 Budapest main train station status
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 10 Seine river cruise help
- 11 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 12 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 13 a starting itinerary
- 14 London theatre
- 15 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 16 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Opera in Prague
- 19 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 20 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 21 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 25 10 Days in Tuscany