We will be traveling thru France...and need to stay 1 night near Cannes..and another near Aix. Where to stay in a great town..with great food...but not the high prices..
Cannes and Aix...where to stay...but not there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Day trip on the Rhine
- 14 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 museum passes in Rome
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 23 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Estonia Amber