WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Where to stay in Rome
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 May trip to the islands
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken