WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 2 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 3 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 4 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 9 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 10 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 11 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 12 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 13 Top 5 choices from London
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 17 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 18 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 19 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 20 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 23 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 24 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 25 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL