WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 18 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days