WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Travel by train in Poland?
- 4 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 5 Travel services for Spain
- 6 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 Athens Volunteering
- 9 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 12 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 13 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 19 Walking in Bologna
- 20 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 25 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!