WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 2 full days in Paris
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 17 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 18 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 19 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 20 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 25 Spain and Portugal Trip Help