WMy husband and I were booked on a 21 day tour of Europe in July (our honeymoon after 35 years of marriage and five children later!) but it was recently cancelled due to lack of numbers. The travel agent is searching for a similar tour - do we take it or tour on our own. It seems from other posts that the cost of a car with fuel is expensive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 11 Restaurants in Venice
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 14 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 15 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 18 Plaza on the River, London?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Chip and Pin
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?