Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation
- 2 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 3 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 4 The Best beach in Europe
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 10 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 11 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 12 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 13 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 14 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 15 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 18 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 21 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 22 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 23 explore Italy on a budget
- 24 Itenerary Opinion
- 25 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
Hi All ,