Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Trip around Spain
- 11 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 One more last question on Bayeux
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia