Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Google maps on phone
- 2 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 3 travel plan
- 4 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 7 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 8 Train/Subway Questions
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 13 Skakalient gorge
- 14 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 15 Italy in 3 days
- 16 Car rental for travel to Cotswolds
- 17 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Train Prague to Vienna
- 20 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 Books On Living in France
- 22 Northern Italy junket
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Germany Itinerary
- 25 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
Hi All ,