Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 4 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 11 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 12 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 13 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 14 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 23 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 24 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip
Hi All ,