Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
- 1 Car Rental Locations
- 2 Palermo and Taormina
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 5 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 London Spy Sites
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 24 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 25 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed