Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 막탄카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천¨카지노바카라사이트
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소※아시안바카라
- 3 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라˝아시안카지노
- 4 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소￥아시안바카라
- 5 Murren to Prague
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Venice Bell Tower
- 13 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Hi All ,