Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins