Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice