Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 NT in devon and cornwall
- 7 help and advice
- 8 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Italy/ Spain in December
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female