Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 4 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 Bernina Express tickets
- 7 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 11 staying a month or so in each place
- 12 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 13 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 16 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 17 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 20 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 10 days in England