Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Spain in late November/early December
- 4 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 5 Italy food budget
- 6 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Scandinavian Tour
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?