Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 13 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 24 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info
Hi All ,