Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 8 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 16 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Transports in Santorini
- 19 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 22 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 23 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 24 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb