Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Apartment Montreux area
- 9 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 An evening in London
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 Europe First Timers
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 Safety in Rome
Hi All ,