Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day itinerary
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Our European adventures
- 6 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Spain Trip Report
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 12 days europe
- 24 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Hi All ,