Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass or No?
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 4 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 First time in Greece
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 9 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 10 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 11 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 12 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 13 Please critique my itinerary
- 14 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Path of the gods.
- 18 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 23 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 24 Rome for a week
- 25 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
Hi All ,