Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental info
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 4 Rail tickets
- 5 bath or york
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Paris to Rome
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence