Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 4 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 8 days in switzerland
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 12 Days in Italy
- 14 Health insurance coverage
- 15 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 18 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 19 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 20 Family vacay in Europe
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
Hi All ,