Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Royals
- 2 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 13 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 14 France 8 days
- 15 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 20 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 The ultimate European road trip?
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip