Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 2 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 3 driving loop in Normandy
- 4 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 9 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 12 Lisbon transportation
- 13 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 14 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 19 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 20 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 21 5 days in Paris
- 22 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 23 Package Tours of Normandy
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
Hi All ,