Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Greece
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Hiking lake Como
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 9 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Prem fares (again)
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Iceland, france spain
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning
Hi All ,