Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Canary Islands or Algarve ?
Hi All ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 9 London Private Detectives
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Calling Jamikins
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?