Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 2 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Hamam Istanbul?
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 9 sfo to europe
- 10 Belgium : a asfe country
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 Car Rental in Italy
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Italian Riviera
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 23 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
Hi All ,