Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 la spezia vs. levanto
- 2 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 3 Paris food tours?
- 4 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 7 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 8 Puglia and Matera
- 9 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 10 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 11 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 15 First time to Barcelona
- 16 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 17 Provence Planning Help
- 18 Amsterdam and beyond
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Italy finding bedding
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
Hi All ,