Will be in Madrid in July and would love a quick island trip while I'm there. There seems to be good availability in Tenerife south shore in July. Any reason? How is weather/beach/food/safety/ability to visit neighboring islands/walk vs. car? Haven't seen recent comments and would appreciate any updates.
Canary Islands from Madrid...visit Tenerife?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites