I want to book a trip with 6 of my guy friends. We want to go to the canary Islands we are deciding to fly into Las Palmas or Tenerife North. We are not sure which one is more suitable for out age. We want to relax but also have some fun. Jet skis, fishing, night life possibly.... Any suggestions which island and which place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Seville hotels
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Italy
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice