I want to book a trip with 6 of my guy friends. We want to go to the canary Islands we are deciding to fly into Las Palmas or Tenerife North. We are not sure which one is more suitable for out age. We want to relax but also have some fun. Jet skis, fishing, night life possibly.... Any suggestions which island and which place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 2 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 3 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 4 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 11 Newgrange
- 12 Spain. malaga to granada
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 17 Traveling after Dublin
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!