I am a twelve year old boy...this is my fifth road trip... I usually write a travel journal...
in the past when we have done a road trip from the UK, I know that people here have been interested in checking out what's going on on the route through Europe, vignettes, tolls etc... Well- we have just completed the 6,500 km trip from Tenerife to Fethyie and this time I wrote an on line blog about it, which was surprisingly popular with readers in the Phillipines, USA, New Zealand, all over Europe and Turkey... It even went " viral " in Croatia and Greece!!
Anyway, I know some of you might be interested in the read, so I will post the link to the blog site here. It would be great if you could read it I love getting feed back too. The blog will continue as we sail round the Greek islands this summer.
Great images provide interesting viewing too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French