I am a twelve year old boy...this is my fifth road trip... I usually write a travel journal...
in the past when we have done a road trip from the UK, I know that people here have been interested in checking out what's going on on the route through Europe, vignettes, tolls etc... Well- we have just completed the 6,500 km trip from Tenerife to Fethyie and this time I wrote an on line blog about it, which was surprisingly popular with readers in the Phillipines, USA, New Zealand, all over Europe and Turkey... It even went " viral " in Croatia and Greece!!
Anyway, I know some of you might be interested in the read, so I will post the link to the blog site here. It would be great if you could read it I love getting feed back too. The blog will continue as we sail round the Greek islands this summer.
Great images provide interesting viewing too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 릴게임이란 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Europe for Beginners
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 Best daypack ?