I am a twelve year old boy...this is my fifth road trip... I usually write a travel journal...
in the past when we have done a road trip from the UK, I know that people here have been interested in checking out what's going on on the route through Europe, vignettes, tolls etc... Well- we have just completed the 6,500 km trip from Tenerife to Fethyie and this time I wrote an on line blog about it, which was surprisingly popular with readers in the Phillipines, USA, New Zealand, all over Europe and Turkey... It even went " viral " in Croatia and Greece!!
Anyway, I know some of you might be interested in the read, so I will post the link to the blog site here. It would be great if you could read it I love getting feed back too. The blog will continue as we sail round the Greek islands this summer.
Great images provide interesting viewing too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Portugal rental car
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan