I am a twelve year old boy...this is my fifth road trip... I usually write a travel journal...
in the past when we have done a road trip from the UK, I know that people here have been interested in checking out what's going on on the route through Europe, vignettes, tolls etc... Well- we have just completed the 6,500 km trip from Tenerife to Fethyie and this time I wrote an on line blog about it, which was surprisingly popular with readers in the Phillipines, USA, New Zealand, all over Europe and Turkey... It even went " viral " in Croatia and Greece!!
Anyway, I know some of you might be interested in the read, so I will post the link to the blog site here. It would be great if you could read it I love getting feed back too. The blog will continue as we sail round the Greek islands this summer.
Great images provide interesting viewing too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 11 Visit to Engand
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 14 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 15 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 16 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 17 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 18 Gardens & GTGs
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 21 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 22 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area