Yes or no?
Yes, we've been to Paris many times.
Yes, it's been on our list for many trips.
Yes, we keep going back to our favorite places.
Yes, it sounds interesting, if slow.
Yes, we'd only do it on a nice day.
Give us your thoughts---did you enjoy it??? Or should we enjoy a glass of wine at an outside cafe instead?
Canal St. Martin boat trip, Paris
Yes or no?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Paris Libraries
- 4 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 7 British Royals
- 8 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 9 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 13 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 14 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 15 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 18 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 19 Paris: Best Bistros
- 20 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?