Yes or no?
Yes, we've been to Paris many times.
Yes, it's been on our list for many trips.
Yes, we keep going back to our favorite places.
Yes, it sounds interesting, if slow.
Yes, we'd only do it on a nice day.
Give us your thoughts---did you enjoy it??? Or should we enjoy a glass of wine at an outside cafe instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
Yes or no?