Want to rent a canal boat in the UK for one week in September. Do not know where to start. Six women ages 50-80, never done this before, looking for scenery, good pubs, nice towns to stop in, a few locks and good weather. Want to take the boat one way. Not sure what canal route to take or company to rent from. Anyone had any experience with renting canal boats. Was it worth the money? Any suggestions on a good itinery and a dependable rental company?
Canal Boat in UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 2 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 3 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 4 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 5 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 6 British English
- 7 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 Spain for 7 days
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 14 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 15 Passport Delays
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 Brugge photo on Bing
- 18 A town in France for a month
- 19 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 20 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 21 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 22 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz