Could anyone help us to decide which canal route is the best? There are four if us going next year probably during August and we hope to go for two weeks preferably one way. We thought France would be best but we are open to all suggestions. Thanks Sylvia
Canal boat holiday in France
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Navigo Decouverte
- 3 What size luggage?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS