Anybody done one of these? We are doing a self-directed tour on the Canal Du Midi in August. Any things to watch out for? Recommendations for places to stop for the night/eat/tour. Do you recommend renting the bikes from them as well? We are defintely doing Carcassonne.
Canal barge tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 3 travel to western Europe from India
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 14 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 15 Walking in Oslo
- 16 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 week in calabria
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 3 days in Rome
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?