Anybody done one of these? We are doing a self-directed tour on the Canal Du Midi in August. Any things to watch out for? Recommendations for places to stop for the night/eat/tour. Do you recommend renting the bikes from them as well? We are defintely doing Carcassonne.
Canal barge tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 2 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 floods in Andalucia
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 4 days in lake region
- 9 Favorite things to do in London
- 10 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 15 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 19 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 20 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 21 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 22 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 23 7 countries in a month
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 25 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy