Anybody done one of these? We are doing a self-directed tour on the Canal Du Midi in August. Any things to watch out for? Recommendations for places to stop for the night/eat/tour. Do you recommend renting the bikes from them as well? We are defintely doing Carcassonne.
Canal barge tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 European Trivial Trivia!
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 English ruined castles
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 19 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Need Some Italy Planning Help