Anybody done one of these? We are doing a self-directed tour on the Canal Du Midi in August. Any things to watch out for? Recommendations for places to stop for the night/eat/tour. Do you recommend renting the bikes from them as well? We are defintely doing Carcassonne.
Canal barge tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 3 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 Tuscan cooking school
- 8 airport transfers majorca
- 9 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 10 Car service from Barajas International?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 13 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 14 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 15 4 days in Scotland
- 16 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Best days to fly
- 18 Airb2b in Paris
- 19 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 20 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 25 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)