I have some euros (in change) left from my trip to Paris and I am going to London next month. Can I use them there - or do they only use pounds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 First time in France
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 10 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Prague hotels
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Munich
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th