I know that you can't bring any food into Australia (not even the nuts from the plane) but can you take food to Europe? I'm thinking of "special" food - like Christmas cake, nuts, chocolates etc. Is there any restriction - especially for France and Italy?
Can you take food items into Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 2 biking in France
- 3 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Sienna at night
- 13 Traveling to France
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Amalfi Coast in October
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago