I know that you can't bring any food into Australia (not even the nuts from the plane) but can you take food to Europe? I'm thinking of "special" food - like Christmas cake, nuts, chocolates etc. Is there any restriction - especially for France and Italy?
Can you take food items into Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 11 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 12 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 13 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Rome---August and September
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014