Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ballet Bolshoi
- 2 Le Marche, Italy
- 3 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 4 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 5 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 6 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 fear of driving in rome!
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing