Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 6 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 France & Italy, May or June
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Tuscany 6 nights
- 15 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 18 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 21 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 restaurants in Marais district
- 24 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing