Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 9 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Local markets in Italy
- 15 French lavender and cottages
- 16 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Affordable French language course in France?
- 19 Abruzzo region
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 Major quake in central Itay
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing