Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset YAHOO Setting CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 23 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 24 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 25 Guide for Nowa Huta?
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing