Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 The specific levels of existence
- 3 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 4 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing