Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys
Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 7 Expat area's in France
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Sorrento Advice Please
- 11 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Do I need train tix in advance
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 17 Cyprus photo gallery
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 21 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?