We live in Australia and only ever drink tap water. Is it safe to drink the water in France and Italy. Sorry to sound stupid, just dont want to waste days of our precious and first time holiday in the uk and europe learning the hard way! Know there can always be a period of adjustment when you drink new water, just want to avoid full on trouble!
can you safely drink the tap water in France and Italy
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 6 Nice
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 trip
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june