We live in Australia and only ever drink tap water. Is it safe to drink the water in France and Italy. Sorry to sound stupid, just dont want to waste days of our precious and first time holiday in the uk and europe learning the hard way! Know there can always be a period of adjustment when you drink new water, just want to avoid full on trouble!
can you safely drink the tap water in France and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 2 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 3 Hamam in Istanbul
- 4 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 London hotel tax is 20%
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 bed and breakfasts
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 21 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Weather in the dolomites