We live in Australia and only ever drink tap water. Is it safe to drink the water in France and Italy. Sorry to sound stupid, just dont want to waste days of our precious and first time holiday in the uk and europe learning the hard way! Know there can always be a period of adjustment when you drink new water, just want to avoid full on trouble!
can you safely drink the tap water in France and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 3 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 4 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 5 first family trip to Switzerland
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 11 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 12 Spain for 7 days
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?