We live in Australia and only ever drink tap water. Is it safe to drink the water in France and Italy. Sorry to sound stupid, just dont want to waste days of our precious and first time holiday in the uk and europe learning the hard way! Know there can always be a period of adjustment when you drink new water, just want to avoid full on trouble!
can you safely drink the tap water in France and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Day trips
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague