On day 9 of our 10-day trip to Italy we will be checking out of our hotel in Florence. We plan to drive to Siena and then drive to our hotel in Orvieto. We leave at 7:30 AM for our FCO flight at 12:20 on day 10. Do we have time for a scenic drive through Tuscany? Can anyone suggest a route? Thank you.
Can you recommend a scenic drive between Siena and Orvieto?
- 1 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 2 Phone in europe
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 Help with itenerary
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 16 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 24 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 25 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?