On day 9 of our 10-day trip to Italy we will be checking out of our hotel in Florence. We plan to drive to Siena and then drive to our hotel in Orvieto. We leave at 7:30 AM for our FCO flight at 12:20 on day 10. Do we have time for a scenic drive through Tuscany? Can anyone suggest a route? Thank you.
Can you recommend a scenic drive between Siena and Orvieto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Scotland
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -