On day 9 of our 10-day trip to Italy we will be checking out of our hotel in Florence. We plan to drive to Siena and then drive to our hotel in Orvieto. We leave at 7:30 AM for our FCO flight at 12:20 on day 10. Do we have time for a scenic drive through Tuscany? Can anyone suggest a route? Thank you.
Can you recommend a scenic drive between Siena and Orvieto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 11 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Drawing courses in Paris
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Cannes >> Corsica
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?