On day 9 of our 10-day trip to Italy we will be checking out of our hotel in Florence. We plan to drive to Siena and then drive to our hotel in Orvieto. We leave at 7:30 AM for our FCO flight at 12:20 on day 10. Do we have time for a scenic drive through Tuscany? Can anyone suggest a route? Thank you.
Can you recommend a scenic drive between Siena and Orvieto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 5 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 2 weeks in Europe
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 21 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?