On day 9 of our 10-day trip to Italy we will be checking out of our hotel in Florence. We plan to drive to Siena and then drive to our hotel in Orvieto. We leave at 7:30 AM for our FCO flight at 12:20 on day 10. Do we have time for a scenic drive through Tuscany? Can anyone suggest a route? Thank you.
Can you recommend a scenic drive between Siena and Orvieto?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 River cruises
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain