I know there are a lot of threads about hotels in Santorini.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, ages 13 and 9 visiting Greece in Aug.
We would like to have a spectacular view, preferably in Fira and Oia. We don't mind walking and exploring. But we need something on the high end/luxury side of the spectrum. Budget is around $500-$700 per night. Don't really need nightlife, but good restaurants in walking distance will be nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 multi city flights to europe
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 London Theater
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 11 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017