I know there are a lot of threads about hotels in Santorini.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, ages 13 and 9 visiting Greece in Aug.
We would like to have a spectacular view, preferably in Fira and Oia. We don't mind walking and exploring. But we need something on the high end/luxury side of the spectrum. Budget is around $500-$700 per night. Don't really need nightlife, but good restaurants in walking distance will be nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 2 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage