I know there are a lot of threads about hotels in Santorini.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, ages 13 and 9 visiting Greece in Aug.
We would like to have a spectacular view, preferably in Fira and Oia. We don't mind walking and exploring. But we need something on the high end/luxury side of the spectrum. Budget is around $500-$700 per night. Don't really need nightlife, but good restaurants in walking distance will be nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노ː인터넷바카라주소
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 London with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?