My girlfriend and I are going to be going via RV (Motorhome with bathroom/bed/etc)on the ring road from May 26th (starting at 9AM) to June 1st (ending at 5:00PM).
We will start by the Keflavik Airport and want to go counter-clockwise, ending on our last day with a few hours in Reykjavik.
We want to split up the Golden Circle and do some on the beginning and some on the end of the trip. (For example we want to do things like Hverageroi and Kerio on the way out and things lie Gulfoss/Haukadulur/etc) on the way back)
We don't have much time so we'll be prioritizing what we see and how long we stay in each place.
Can anyone with experience give us advice on our route, particularity the fact that we're going in a counter clock wise direction and splitting up the Golden Circle? Any other random advice for me?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 5 renting a car in greece
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 retruning to US with souveniers
- 15 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.