My girlfriend and I are going to be going via RV (Motorhome with bathroom/bed/etc)on the ring road from May 26th (starting at 9AM) to June 1st (ending at 5:00PM).
We will start by the Keflavik Airport and want to go counter-clockwise, ending on our last day with a few hours in Reykjavik.
We want to split up the Golden Circle and do some on the beginning and some on the end of the trip. (For example we want to do things like Hverageroi and Kerio on the way out and things lie Gulfoss/Haukadulur/etc) on the way back)
We don't have much time so we'll be prioritizing what we see and how long we stay in each place.
Can anyone with experience give us advice on our route, particularity the fact that we're going in a counter clock wise direction and splitting up the Golden Circle? Any other random advice for me?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 2 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 3 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 4 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall