My girlfriend and I are going to be going via RV (Motorhome with bathroom/bed/etc)on the ring road from May 26th (starting at 9AM) to June 1st (ending at 5:00PM).
We will start by the Keflavik Airport and want to go counter-clockwise, ending on our last day with a few hours in Reykjavik.
We want to split up the Golden Circle and do some on the beginning and some on the end of the trip. (For example we want to do things like Hverageroi and Kerio on the way out and things lie Gulfoss/Haukadulur/etc) on the way back)
We don't have much time so we'll be prioritizing what we see and how long we stay in each place.
Can anyone with experience give us advice on our route, particularity the fact that we're going in a counter clock wise direction and splitting up the Golden Circle? Any other random advice for me?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Budapest & Prague
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 driving from ancona to rome
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 24 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?