We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Sunny September Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport