We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 2 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Fabulous Palermo
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights