We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 10 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Moroccan food in Paris
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 23 Mama Mia Italy!
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!