We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 London tube
- 4 London hotel
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 21 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris