We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 7 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 25 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso