We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 Day trip to Capri
- 3 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 4 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 9 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 12 Tour-Free Travel
- 13 Parking in Reykjavik
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Paris Recommendations
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 21 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 France in 7 days
- 24 Cinque Terre card and train
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy