We are travelling by train from Nice to Florence in mid July. The train stops at Pisa on the way. Thinking of going to leaning tower of Pisa while we are here. Only problem is we will have all our luggage. Can we leave this at station? Has anyone done this before and did it work out ok? Also is the actual tower close to station? Can we walkto it from station and what time is tower open to?
Can you leave luggage at Pisa station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 London visit
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton